12th Kazakhstan-China-Korea (KCK-2020) Meeting on Stellar Dynamics and related fields
Oct 26-30, 2020
Energetic Cosmos Laboratory
We are pleased to announce that the 12th Kazakhstan-China-Korea (KCK) Meeting will take place in Energetic Cosmos Laboratory of Nazarbayev University in Nur-Sultan city, for the first time in Kazakhstan. Although, the workshop name includes only three countries, participants can come from any country.
The subject of the workshop is mostly related to the understanding of the evolution of stellar systems of different types, from dense galactic nuclei to diffuse open clusters. The related fields like gravitational wave astronomy, the compact objects (black holes and neutron stars), planetary systems, and stellar evolution are also considered in the framework of the workshop, and not limited to.
The workshop will be continued by the 2-day Master Class on High-Performance Computing for Advanced Research, where up to 4 Invited Lecturers will give lectures about HPC and Parallel Computing.
Scientific Organizing committee
- Kanat Baigarin (Energetic Cosmos Laboratory/Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan)
- Chingis Omarov (Fesenkov Astrophysical Institute/National Center for Space research and Technology, Kazakhstan)
- Rainer Spurzem (National Astronomical Observatories of China and Kavli Institute of Astronomy and Astrophysics/Peking University)
- Hyung Mok Lee (Korea Astronomy and Space Insitute and Seoul National University, South Korea)
- Thijs (M.B.N.) Kouwenhoven (Xian-Jiaotong-Liverpool University, China)
- Zhongmu Li (Dali University, China)
local organizing committee
- Ernazar Abdikamalov
- Bekdaulet Shukirgaliyev
- Zhanel Tagayeva
- Aigerim Otebay
- Guldana Berdykhanova
Have you any question? Contact to organizers by the e-mail: kckmeeting2020_at_nu.edu.kz